- Elizabeth C. Henry
- 17 Washington Avenue North
- Suite 300
- Minneapolis, MN 55401-2048
- (t) 612.336.2944
- (f) 612.336.2940
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- St. Catherine University, M.A.O.L.
- St. Catherine University, B.A.
Elizabeth (Lisa) Henry is a partner at Chestnut Cambronne who has specialized for the last twelve years in the areas of criminal defense, commercial litigation, elder law, and civil litigation. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from St. Catherine University and went on to earn a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership before attending law school at William Mitchell College of Law. In addition to her educational background, Lisa has over 30 years of experience in business communication, marketing, and the legislative and political process. Lisa's background gives her a unique perspective enabling her to approach cases from a human side while aggressively representing her clients. She is an active member of the American Bar Association, Minnesota Woman Lawyers, Ramsey County Bar Association, and Washington County Bar Association. Lisa is a qualified neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice and was recently named a Super Lawyer Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine.